Health And Saftey Services
Operate a safe and legally compliant workplace with health and safety services
If you need one-off health and safety audit, or on-going support with a ‘competent person’ to hand, our health and safety service ensures you operate a compliant environment at all times.
We have fully qualified, experienced health and safety professionals, who can advise and support your organisation – giving you added peace of mind.
Our Health and Safety service includes:
- A health and safety survey of premises, processes, procedures and the provision of a report on the findings including (where necessary) an improvement plan
- A full review of existing documentation and recommendations for improvement
- Remote support via telephone and/or email on any health and safety issues
- Notification of any changes to legal requirements on health and safety
- Risk assessments
- Regular updates and information on all health and safety related issues
- Health and safety training
With the right health and safety in place, you can ensure:
- The requirements of insurance companies are satisfied
- That you meet legal requirements expected of an employer
- Risk is reduced of any costly compensation claims
- Increased control of health and safety matters
- The risk of enforcement action for legal non-compliance is minimised
- Compliance with ‘The Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999, regulation 7″ which requires all employers to have competent health and safety advice.