HR advice and support at the end of the phone
If your business doesn’t have in-house HR, or you simply want the security of knowing you have access to personal advice when you need it, our remote HR support is for you.
We understand that managing employees is a complex business, and it can be tough to do this whilst managing your business goals. With our remote HR support service, you can receive advice on all HR-related issues, benefiting from our team’s wealth of knowledge and expertise.
With remote HR support, you have access to advice and guidance on all day-to-day staff issues including:
- Disciplinary & grievance issues
- Managing employee performance
- Poor attendance and managing absence
- Recruitment queries
- Equality and diversity
- Maternity, paternity and family leave queries
Our remote HR service includes:
- Unlimited advice and support via telephone and email
- Prompt response to queries
- Guidance on the best options for your business
- The provision of draft documentation where required
- Details of any relevant legal requirements
Your business will benefit from having professional HR advice which will take the strain out of handling issues by:
- Ensuring you meet the legal requirements expected of an employer
- Minimising employment disputes
- Minimising costs and management distractions
- Strengthening your ability to maintain good employee relationships
If you feel remote support could be of benefit to your business please contact us on 0191 516 6815 or email: email@example.com.